In the Media
- Speaker, National Association of Dealer Counsel annual meeting in April 2012 on dealer rights and remedies for countering excessive or unnecessary factory demands.
- Speaker, National Association of Dealer Counsel annual meeting in April 2011 on understanding and properly handling critical agreements dealers most often come across.
- Speaker, MASADA Annual Meeting on auto industry franchise trends and regulatory compliance, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, November 2010.
- Speaker, SuperConference, "Franchise Laws & Bankruptcy Part I & II," Seaport Hotel in Boston, July 2009.
- Lectures on automotive franchising regulation.
News and Radio
- Featured in Boston Business Journal and MetroWest Daily News for working with MA State Auto Dealer Association on enforcing existing regulations as it applies to new electric vehicles.
- Talks with Prime Motor Group President, David Rosenberg, on 96.9 News Radio Prime Car Chat show about how car purchasers can better understand auto advertising, April 2012.
- Quoted in Mass Lawyers Weekly regarding the Toyota Recall and the impact on local dealers in MA, February 2010.
- Interviewed on BGH Radio and Bloomberg Radio regarding the Toyota recalls and dealers' role in the process of balancing short term safety issues and long term liability concerns, February 2010.
- Interviewed by several media outlets, including interviews with Fox Business News, Fox25 Boston, Bloomberg News Radio, WBUR (Boston's NPR station), and WBZ Channel 4 regarding the GM Bankruptcy and Federal Cash for Clunkers program, various dates from February to August 2009.
- Quoted in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Dow Jones, CNN Money and SmartMoney regarding the Chrysler and GM bankruptcies, various dates from February to August 2009.
- Featured for his work counseling distressed auto dealers in a Boston Business Journal article and in the Boston Globe, various dates from February to August 2009.
CNBC Video - Fast Bankruptcy in GM's Interest?
Mon 01 Jun 09 | 10:38 AM ET